1. Why does the screen show “code invalid” after I enter the pickup code?
There is a chance that you went to the wrong location or the parcel is expired. Please WhatsApp Alfred customer service at 5177 7091, business hours: Monday to Saturday 09:30 – 18:00 (Closed on Sundays and public holidays).
2. Why doesn’t the locker door open after I enter the pickup code?
There is a chance that the door is stuck, you can try lifting the door. If the problem persists, please WhatsApp Alfred customer service 5177 7091, business hours: Monday to Saturday 09:30 – 18:00 (Closed on Sundays and public holidays).
3. There is nothing in the compartment after I open the door, what should I do?
There is a chance that the parcel is oversized. Please WhatsApp Alfred customer service 5177 7091, business hours: Monday to Saturday 09:30 – 18:00 (Closed on Sundays and public holidays).
1. Delivery Process
(Applicable to merchants using courier pickup service)
Morning: 10:00 – 13:00
Afternoon: 14:00 – 18:00
Pickup Cut-off Time (Monday – Friday)
Pickup Cut-off Time (Saturday)
Afternoon: Pickup service not available
Please submit all the pickup requests on Alfred backend.
(Applicable to merchants using self drop-off service)
Warehouse Opening Hours
|Monday to Saturday 09:00 – 16:30|
Please submit all the drop-off requests on Alfred backend.
2. How should I wrap my parcel? Does Alfred provide delivery bags?
The packaging materials are determined by you and there are no restrictions; but the packaged parcel must meet the size limitation.
** Alfred Locker size limitation: 17.9(H) x 33(W) x 42(D) cm **
**Alfred Point size limitation: 31(H) x 40(W) x 50(D) cm
You can contact us to purchase Alfred delivery bags (HK$50/100). The size of the bag is 40 x 50 cm. The delivery bags will be delivered 1-2 working days after purchase confirmation.
Before sending the parcel, you must ensure each parcel has sufficient material to protect and is securely sealed, and you must attach the waybill printed by the Alfred system. The minimum waybill size is 10 x 15 cm. The waybill must be completely affixed to the parcel, and it is most ideal to stick the four sides of the waybill with thick adhesive tape. If the waybill is lost in transit, the delivery will be delayed.
3. What happens if the parcel is oversized or merchant requests for cancellation?
If the parcel is either:
- Larger than 17 * 33 * 42cm (Alfred Locker size) but smaller than 31 * 40 * 50cm (Alfred Point size), the parcel will automatically be charged as two waybills without prior notice; or
- Larger than Alfred Point size or you request for cancellation, you will need to retrieve the parcel from the warehouse by yourself. If you require Alfred to arrange a return, a fee of HK$20 will be charged. Please note all parcels that have arrived at the warehouse will be charged a delivery fee.
4. What happens when a customer does not collect the parcel after 72 hours?
All returned expired parcels will have a 14 day free storage period. Merchant or recipient may contact Alfred to handle those parcels within 14 days. If no related information is received, we have the right to handle them by ourselves (including but not limited to destroying the parcels).
5. What shall I do If the parcel is over 5kg?
Alfred Lockers and Alfred Points have a 5kg weight limitation. If it exceeds 5kg, you need to disassemble it into two pieces and attach two waybills for processing.
6. What should I do if my customer wants to change the pickup address?
If you need to change the pickup address after you send it, please contact Alfred customer service and the delivery fee will be treated as two orders.
7. What is the compensation for lost parcels?
If the parcel is damaged, delayed or lost during the transportation due to the following reasons, we will not make any compensation:
- Parcel data or information is not uploaded to our platform before delivery;
- The parcel is not properly and securely packaged;
- The parcel is flammable or explosive, or prone to mold, rot, and / or discoloration easily;
- The parcel is fragile;
- The parcel is a liquid product;
- The address of the recipient is incorrect or invalid;
- The recipient’s phone number is invalid or unable to receive SMS;
- Any unpredictable or force majeure factors.
If the parcel is damaged or lost after receipt, the merchant needs to notify us within 48 hours after the recipient receives it, and we will make reasonable efforts to find such shipment. If the shipment is confirmed to be broken, damaged or lost due to Alfred, the merchant must provide a receipt to confirm the value of the shipment. The compensation does not include fragile products (such as glass, ceramics, etc.).
Alfred ’s responsibility for any Parcel, including but not limited to loss or damage, is limited to actual direct losses and does not exceed the maximum limit of HK$500 per waybill. Alfred is not responsible for any other losses or damages (including but not limited to profits, income, interest and future business losses), regardless of whether these other losses and damages are special or indirect, regardless of whether Alfred is known before or after the acceptance of risk of these losses or damages. For more details, please visit Terms of Services.
8. Are there any types of goods that Alfred has the right to reject?
To ensure our customers’ safety, we may reject flammable or dangerous goods, such as bleach and alcohol (except hand sanitizers).
9. Can I edit delivery details after I import the orders on the backend?
The order information cannot be changed after uploading to the backend. Before importing the order, please double check the information.
If you find that there is an error in the order information before the shipment is received by us / before the shipment is sent to the warehouse, please re-import the order to the backend with a new order number and the correct information and stick the new waybill to the parcel.
If you discover the problem after it has been picked up by us / after it has been delivered to the warehouse, please notify us to make the changes. Note that the delivery time may be delayed due to this, and this transfer will need to be charged as a new order.
Please do not use the same waybill number! Otherwise it may confuse the warehouse records, and may cause delivery delays of 2-3 working days!
If you realized the phone number is entered incorrectly, you can contact Alfred customer service to change it. If the parcel has already arrived at Alfred Locker / Point, you can check the pickup code on the backend and send it directly to the customer.
10. When do you invoice for the service?
We bill on a monthly basis. All orders are subject to the warehouse check-in date, and orders that have been created by the system but not sent will not be charged. Alfred will send out the bills by email before the 14th of every month.
11. Can I use both self drop-off service and courier pickup services?
Because both services have different settings and billing models, we are unable to supply both services at the same time with one account. If needed, please apply for two different accounts.
12. Can I have more than one pickup address?
Because our system can only register one pickup address, and there are different charges for different areas, therefore only one pickup address can be used.